top of page

SABRFC Riverside Night Postponed!

Unfortunately, due to current rising COVID concerns, we have decided to postpone tonight's event at Riverside. In order to keep our members safe, the return to rugby COVID task force made the difficult decision to postpone this event to a later date when it is safer to do so.

Please reach out to Emily or myself if you have any questions or concerns.

New date coming soon!

32 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page