top of page


Hello OneClub,

The Banquet Committee is gutted to announce that we will have to postpone our banquet to later date (December or early January tbc) in order to ensure the safety of our members. Two club members who attended Nationals have contracted COVID-19. The group that travelled with these members have been contacted and are not at risk but we have decide to keep our members as safe as possible by postponing the banquet. Nothing is lost and we will pump it up even more for the new date!!

Sincere thank you to all the Banquet Committee (Mitch, Bobbie, Hughanna, & Stone) for the hard work that they have put in!! We can't wait to see it all come together for us soon!


SABRFC President

The silent auction will also be postponed until 1-week prior to the new banquet date!



18 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page